Design & Video Intern
5 days a week for a period of 5- 6 months
You have and want to expand your experience in graphic - and in multimedia design. You have an interest in video editing. You have strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and are proficient with Adobe creative cloud (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are a must. Premiere Pro and After effects is good to have knowledge in).
You will learn to have good level of working with identity brand books and following the guidelines accordingly. A good notion of working on different projects at the same time is important and your ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment without compromising artistic creativity will be further developed.
Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is a must as is a hands-on mentality, the ability to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style and the ability to translate a subject into a visual story.
- Assist our Head designer and Head video editor with creation of design or video editing work
- Create social media content for our online channels such as visuals and gifs
- Create reports in Indesign by following the War Child brand book
- Making eye catching and interesting infographics
- Creating print material such as flyers, posters, brochures, leaflets etc.
- Edit raw materials into compelling child stories or campaign banners
- Student at college (MBO, HBO- or university)
- Independent and ready to learn by doing
- Not afraid to think outside the box and packed with creativity
- Quick learner
- Energetic and task-oriented with a positive attitude, strong work ethics and most importantly believing in the vision and mission of War Child
- Open to a multi-cultural work environment
- Affinity with War Child’s work
- Based in the Netherlands, available for 5 days per week working at the War Child office in Amsterdam and remotely
- Available to start in September/October 2022 for a period of 5-6 months.
War Child is a dynamic and inclusive organization. We try to keep an informal ambiance within our office and in our remote work, with a lot of room for creativity, inspiration and self-initiative from employees. We practice what we preach: dynamic, innovative, integrity focused, and a drive to reach the highest possible results against the lowest possible costs. War Child Holland offers a challenging assignment in an inspiring work environment.
We are looking for a Legal Intern who will join GOOD Team from for a period of 5-6 months (a shorter period is possible) starting September/October 2022. As intern in War Child you can count on an interesting internship, with an opportunity to learn a lot. Of course you will get guidance, but also freedom to work out your ideas. As per War Child Intern Policy, your fee will be €200 gross per month (based on 5 days). Travel costs will be reimbursed.
Please note that War Child interns need to be registered students at a Dutch educational institutions. This is a hard requirement. Students must be enrolled for the duration of their internship. Please note that this internship does not suit students who are in their thesis writing semesters.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply no later than 5 september 2022 by submitting their CV (English, max 2 pages) and cover letter outlining the skills and knowledge you might bring and your motivation for this post, here